These general terms and conditions apply to all sales concluded on the eca-n.com website; special terms and conditions may apply in addition for certain products or services and appear in their presentation.
ARTICLE 1: Identity and contact details of the seller
The eca-n.com website is a worldwide service of:
- Ultimate Affiliate Program Ltd
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, United Kingdom
- Company Number: 11617914
- +33 972 103 102
- Ultimate Affiliate Program Ltd
- Oceanic House, Providence Estate, P.O. Box No. 6038, Mahe, Seychelles
- Company Number: 189115
ARTICLE 2: Main characteristics of the products and services sold
The eca-n.com site sells, among other things:
- Membership to a private business club “EXCELLENCE CLUB AMBASSADORS” allowing you to receive commercial offers, to receive cashbacks, to benefit from professional networking, online advertising and information in financial management, web-marketing and blockchain technology; as well as access to specialized online conferences and our international conventions and seminars.
- A customer, individual or company, can personally purchase one or more “memberships”.
❖ The possession of a personal membership entitles you to:
– A member area with an internal wallet with a freely transferable balance
– An exclusive monthly email newsletter
– A library of articles on financial management, tax optimization and promotional offers
– Discounts or rebates from our business partners
– Cashback each month calculated on the nominal amount in euros (€1,000) of your membership.
❖ You are entitled to additional benefits if you have several personal memberships and according to their number:
– Cashback each month calculated on the total nominal amount of your memberships
– Your company listed on the homepage
– Access to the annual convention
– A free Business Corporate Card (Mastercard)
– Your product or service listed on the shop
– One free Business Metal Corporate Card (Visa Infinite)
– Your editorial article published on the blog
– Access to specialized conferences
– Access to the annual seminar.
ARTICLE 3: Availability of products and services
❖ The available products and services appear on our site with the mention “in stock”. In order to best meet our customers’ expectations, the availability of our products and services is regularly updated on our website.
If you have ordered a product or service that is unavailable after your order has been confirmed, you will be informed immediately. We will proceed to the cancellation of your purchase. If the amount has already been charged, you will be immediately refunded.
ARTICLE 4: Orders
❖ You can only order our products or services via our website eca-n.com.
To place an order on our website:
– The prices of our products and services are indicated in euros, all taxes included.
– Choose your items and add them to the cart.
– Validate the contents of your basket.
– Click on “ORDER” to pre-validate your order.
– If you already have a customer account on our site, please login.
– If you do not have a customer account on our site, please create one.
– Choose your payment method and check the box “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”.
– Click on “PLACE ORDER” for validation.
– You will receive a confirmation e-mail of your order on the e-mail address you provided when creating your customer account.
– Check the details and total amount of your order.
Rectify any errors by contacting us at email@example.com or +33 972 103 102 [Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm and 3pm to 8pm Paris time] before making your payment.
– Make your payment.
– The validation of your order will take place only after reception of its complete payment.
ARTICLE 5: Time limit for payment of memberships & payment of 1st cashback
You must have a current membership on the 25th of the month to be eligible for cashback for the following month.
Payment for your membership(s) must be received by the 25th of the current month at the latest to start receiving your monthly cashback between the 10th and 15th of each month starting from the 2nd month following the validation date of your membership(s).
❖ Example: If your membership payment is received on March 23rd, you will receive your first cashback (for the month of April) between May 10th and 15th.
Please note that some bank transfers may be temporarily blocked by banks under international regulations, which can take up to 28 days.
ARTICLE 6: Payment terms
Several payment methods are accepted. As a customer, you have the possibility to pay by:
– Cryptocurrencies [no additional fee]
– Bank Transfer [+ 1% fee]
– Payeer [+ 2% fee]
– Balance of your internal wallet [no additional fee].
ARTICLE 7: 100% money back guarantee & security of funds
❖ You are guaranteed a 100% refund of the nominal amount of your membership(s).
Our company is committed to holding at least 140% of the value of all ongoing memberships.
❖ Our reserve funds are stored and secured by Ledger Vault in offline, multi-signature cryptographic wallets.
❖ Our reserve funds are insured against cybercrime by Arch insurance (UK) of the prestigious Lloyd’s syndicate.
ARTICLE 8: Conditions and time limits for reimbursement
❖ You are entitled to an unconditional 100% refund of your membership(s) after a minimum commitment period of 3 months.
You may request a refund for one or more memberships after the 3-month period following the purchase of the membership(s) which becomes invalid on the date your request is received.
The refund will be made directly to your internal wallet within 40 days of the request, which should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you become a non-owner of at least one membership, you will lose your membership status and you will have 60 days to transfer the balance of your internal wallet, after this period the balance will be lost.
We reserve the right to terminate a membership at any time and without reason by refunding it.
ARTICLE 9: Co-Holder(s), Succession, Disuse
❖ Optionally, you can designate a joint holder by filling in the form available in your member area; in this case you will be the main holder.
❖ You can also designate one or more successors by filling out the form available in your member area. In the event of death, your successor(s) must make themselves known within one year.
In case of inactivity on your part, materialized by the non-use of your member area for a period of 3 consecutive years, your membership(s) will be deemed to have lapsed and all rights pertaining thereto will be extinguished.
ARTICLE 10: Intellectual Property and Copyright
All comments, images, illustrations, testimonials, opinions, information, articles, videos, etc. on our website eca-n.com are the property of Ultimate Affiliate Program Ltd. Without prior written authorisation, any reproduction of our site, in part or in whole, by any means, is strictly forbidden. Any other use than private use by our members is prohibited.
ARTICLE 11: Claims & Liability
All complaints should be sent by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +33 972 103 102.
We take great care in the execution of our obligations, however our contractual responsibility cannot be engaged in case of an event beyond our control or in the event of an external force which we cannot be held accountable for.
The comments, testimonies, opinions, images, illustrations, videos… of our site are without contractual value and do not engage our responsibility.
ARTICLE 12: Jurisdiction and applicable law
In the event of any dispute arising in the performance of this agreement and not resolved by arbitration, the court of jurisdiction shall be that of the registered office of Ultimate Affiliate Program Ltd, Oceanic House, Providence Estate, PO Box N° 6038, Mahé, and the applicable law shall be that of the Republic of Seychelles.
ARTICLE 13: “KYC” “AML” & Personal Data Protection
❖ To collectively protect all of our customers and our company we apply the European Union’s guidelines on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorist and criminal activities.
Consequently, a “KYC” “know your customer” procedure (verification of client identity) and “AML” “anti money laundering” (knowledge of the origin of funds) procedure are systematically applied.
❖ We protect your data in accordance with the “GDPR”: Only persons authorised internally for management purposes have access to it and we do not pass it on to any other department or external organisation, with the sole possible exception of the requirements of banking regulations which may be opposed to us.
Your data is only kept as long as you are a customer and for the next 3 years.
You can exercise your rights on this data at any time (access, adjustment, deletion, limitation of processing, portability) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 14: Application and modification of the General Conditions
The customer declares that he/she has read and accepted, before placing an order, the general sales conditions in effect and, if applicable, the special conditions in effect for the product or service ordered.
The customer declares that he/she is in full compliance with the obligations of his/her country of residence for tax purposes.
❖ The validation of your order implies the acceptance of our general and particular conditions of sale.
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions, in which case members will be notified by our monthly newsletter which will be considered as notification with implied acceptance from the customer.
In case of non-acceptance by the customer of the new general conditions of sale, he obliges himself to ask for the reimbursement of all his subscriptions within one month after the date of the newsletter.
Any eca-n & UAP document in effect is the one with the most recent updated version. (15 October 2021)
Copyright © 2018-2021 Excellence Club Ambassadors – Newsletter
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this site is prohibited.